PAGES

Saturday Style Sessions - MaxFactor 3 for 2 Haul

This week I am all into makeup. I am still loving my Philosophy BB cream and have been playing more with using bronzer for contours and a blusher on my cheeks AND experimenting with neutral eye shadows thanks to one of YouTuber Tanya Burr's videos. Anyway, I was in Leeds Boots which is a huge, amazing store with lots of different brands and full ranges and decided to replace my old, almost finished No 7 bronzer and when MaxFactor had a 3 for 2 deal on, I naturally couldn't resist and so bought a mascara and eyeshadow (for more experimenting) too!

I'm going to be trying these out in the next couple of weeks so will be sure to report back with my findings! The bronzer is very golden so I'm going to be trying to use it lightly to avoid looking tangoed... 

1. MaxFactor Bronzing Powder in 02 Golden - £6.99


2. MaxFactor Max Effect Mono Eye Shadow in 06 Velvet Violet - £4.99 (free!) 

3. MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara in Black - £7.99

What are your latest make up buys and do you have any great techniques on effectively applying bronzer and blusher to enhance contours?? Would love your advice!

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend, JAM x

No comments:

Post a Comment